United Insulated Structures Corp. (UISC) is seeking a Project Structural Engineer with minimum 5 years of experience in Commercial/Industrial/Residential building projects and has an active SE licensed. Mid-Rise Apartment Buildings and/or Cold Storage Warehouse/Food Processing experience a plus. Revit and AutoCAD experience required.
General Description and Responsibilities:
The Project Structural Engineer reports directly to the Director of Design and is responsible for all aspects of Structural Engineering:
- Provide on-site investigation of existing structures and report an existing analysis and provide creative solutions for client needs.
- Work with the design team on Structural drawings and Calcs from Design Development to Construction Documents.
- Review structural shop drawings.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience Commercial/Industrial/Residential building projects.
- Licensed Structural Engineer (SE) is required.
- Bachelors in Civil or Architectural Engineering required, Masters in Structural Engineering preferred.
- Desired work experience: Mid-rise apartment buildings and/or Freezer Warehouse/Food Processing Facilities.
- Basic computer skills are necessary (Windows, Excel, Project, Word, etc.).
- Working knowledge of Tekla Tedds or similar engineering software a plus.
- Working knowledge of Revit and AutoCAD required.
- Interpersonal skills include the ability to engage with owners, architects, engineers, subcontractors, etc..
- Strong team player in a multi-disciplinary environment who can work on and contribute to several projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrates practical knowledge of building codes.