United Insulated Structures Corp. (UISC) is seeking an Architectural Draftsman/Intern. The Architectural Draftsman will work closely with the Project architects and engineers in the production and design for all project phases including conceptual design, schematic design, design development, and delivery of construction documents. Entry level position with the following skills:
- Proficient in latest versions of Revit & AutoCAD.
- 2-3 years related experience.
- Degree in Architecture or related field, or certification for software and a working knowledge of the design and building industries.
- Industrial, cold warehouse and/or food processing facilities experience a plus.
- Structural detail capabilities a plus.
- Interpersonal skills include the ability to engage with owners, architects, engineers, subcontractors, etc..
- Strong team player in a multi-disciplinary environment who can work on and contribute to several projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrates practical knowledge of building codes.